New Name... Same Great Hotel
The Memphis Convention Center Downtown Hotel
Official Site of the Former Marriott Memphis Downtown Hotel
Announcement: We are officially becoming the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel and are now taking reservations for stays after August 11, 2013. To make a reservation, please call 1-800-325-3535.
Discover a new name for an iconic stay. The Marriott Memphis Downtown is now The Memphis Convention Center Downtown Hotel, but our commitment to being the best hotel in downtown Memphis hasn't changed.
Located at the heart of the city and boasting exceptional service in a warm, welcoming atmosphere, The Memphis Convention Center Downtown is the largest hotel in Memphis, Tennessee - an icon of the downtown skyline. Guests can visit the adjacent Memphis-Cook Convention Center via skywalk, or they can hop the Memphis trolley at ground level for a taste of the town. All the food, fun and energy of Beale Street are less than a mile away. Explore more things to do near the hotel >>
Different Name, All the Right Reasons to Stay
Everything the former guests of Marriott Memphis Downtown loved is here to stay. Our 600 stylish downtown Memphis hotel rooms and suites feature sweeping skyline views, complemented by luxury bedding, spacious work areas and complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet.
Feast on savory regional cuisine at our Magnolia Grille, or enjoy a drink with friends and associates at the Trolley Stop Bar. If you have a fitness regimen to keep, our newly renovated Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day for guests.
Event planners may design sublime events large and small at The Memphis Convention Center Downtown Hotel. Our 13,000 sq. ft. of space is easily configured to a wide range of corporate and social events, including lavish Memphis weddings in our Heritage Ballroom. Learn about event planning >>
Facilities and Services at our Hotel:
- 19 floors, 590 guest rooms, 10 suites; 3 concierge levels
- 12,434 sq. ft. of event space with 19 meeting rooms and 40 possible breakouts
- Magnolia Grille open for breakfast, lunch and dinner; room service also available
- Trolley Stop Bar, open for lunch, dinner and evening cocktail service
- Indoor pool with outside balcony
- 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet in all rooms and meeting spaces
- Skywalk access to Memphis-Cook Convention Center
- Pet Policy: Service animals only please
Discover why our downtown Memphis hotel is the ultimate destination to stay and meet in Memphis. Experience a legacy of impeccable service and hospitality that began as the Marriott Memphis Downtown, and has become The Memphis Convention Center Downtown Hotel.